Emergency Water Heater Repair
Is your water heater leaking? Did you wash your hands after bathing and find only cold water was left? Does the sink or dishwasher heat the water properly? Now is the time to call the experts. If you have frequent problems with your water heater in your home or office, contact The Drain Guys. We provide experienced and skilled water heater service technicians in Maryland, Washington DC, Baltimore, Montgomery County, Anne Arundel County, Frederick County, Prince George’s County, and all surrounding areas. We carry out emergency water heater repair for residents and businesses 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Water heaters are critical for many important activities in your home, so it’s important that the heating system is working properly. Our trained professional plumbers will ensure that your hot water heater system is repaired quickly.
Signs of Damage to a Water Heater
- Leakage – A leak is an obvious sign of a water heater failure or crack that requires urgent repair by a professional. It can also be a sign of temperature corrosion or damage to the pressure valve. If you notice a leak, contact a water heater leak repair expert.
- Water Shortage – If there is an insufficient supply of hot water, it indicates that there is a problem with the internal parts of the water heater and it needs to be repaired immediately. It’s time to contact The Drain Guys for water heater repair service near me.
- Discolored Water – If you find brown, orange, or turbid water coming out of the water heater, it indicates that there is internal rusting or pipe rust. The cause of water turbidity may be mineral deposition or damage to internal components.
- Bad Odors – If your water smells like rotten eggs, your water tank may contain sulfur bacteria. This is a common problem when there is water left in the tank.
- Water Heater Noise – A little noise is not a problem. However, if you hear creaking, rattling, banging, knocking, or whining sounds and this noise becomes more frequent and starts to get louder over time, it may indicate you need emergency water heater repair. It is more than likely that mineral deposits accumulate and cause the appliance to overheat as it works to keep the water hot. If the tank has not yet started to leak, thorough cleaning and flushing may be sufficient to keep it in working condition.
If you encounter any of these signs, please pay attention and get your system professionally repaired. If you are wondering where to find water heater repair professionals, The Drain Guys are ready to help. We’re just a call away! Call us now at 301-867-7632 to schedule water heater repair services for your home today!
Water heaters need to be maintained regularly to ensure that they are working properly and reduce the risk of potential problems. So if it has been over a year since you last tested the water heater, it may be time to test it again, even if it works well. It is best to diagnose the problem early on before unforeseen and costly destruction occurs. Here at The Drain Guys, we also provide regular water heater maintenance and diagnostics.
Hot Water Heater Repair Frequently Asked Questions
What is the life span of a hot water heater?
Most modern water heaters are designed to last about 10 years. However, depending on the maintenance schedule of the water heater, the life of the system may be shortened or extended. We highly recommend a yearly hot water heater diagnostic check up.
What causes a water heater to stop working?
Water heater failures can have many causes, including:
- Lack of power or gas
- Faulty thermostats
- Clogged flame sensors
- Defective gas valves
- TPR valve leaks
- Loose electrical components
How long does it take for a technician to repair a water heater?
If we have all parts available, the emergency water heater repair near me work is expected to be completed the same day. Diagnosis and repair typically takes 1-2 hours.
How do you know if your water heater is broken?
The best way to know if your water heater is in good working conditions is to contact professionals at The Drain Guys. Our knowledgeable and expert technicians can quickly diagnose the most common water heater problems and make expert repairs. Contact us to learn more about our emergency hot water heater repair today!
What is the difference between conventional and tankless water heaters?
The conventional water heaters store water and use the electricity or gas from your home to heat somewhere between 30 and 50 gallons of water. Tankless water heaters store without water in advance; It heats the water according to the needs of the customer. It can save you a lot of money on utility bills, in the long run. Tankless heaters are a bit more expensive, but the benefit of the life span of the units – 15 to 20 years – makes it worth it. If your unit uses gas for power, Washington Gas actually offers rebates to help you save even more money.
Looking for Emergency Water Heater Repair Near Me?
If you find yourself searching for “emergency water heater repair near me”. Please be sure to read customer reviews from real customers. Find out how long the company has been in business and ensures they have experience with repairing water heaters. Doing some research will make you feel more confident about the company you choose.
At The Drain Guys, we understand that you don’t have time to be stuck without hot water. That’s why we offer same-day emergency water heater repair in Maryland, our experienced and certified experts are here to help to deliver the best service. Our professional plumbers guarantee 100% service satisfaction. Give us a call at (240) 885-9264 for plumbing services today!